tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Jan 05 12:02:19 1995

RE: EncyclopeZZdia

I have a Macintosh font that claims to be the Klingon alphabet.
It's called "Tlingai" and comes with a guide to pronunciation
of each of the characters.  It *looks* like the samples of
"Klingonese" I've seen elsewhere.

I also have a Micro-Machines model of the D-7 attack cruiser
with the three characters on the "wing."  They look sort of
like a fat "7C5."  I'll look in the Tlingai font information
when I get home tonight and try to translate it.

Alan Anderson                    Delco Electronics
-.-. --.-       Service Test Equipment Engineering
.-- -... ----. .-. ..- ..-.  System Software Group

Back to archive top level