tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Jan 05 05:57:07 1995

RE: EncyclopeZZdia

Thanks, Chet. I guess I have to ask where I could get a copy, but that
doesn't sound like it's a possibility. Does it show Klingon letters?
Spelling? Could you encapsulate any of it and post it (perhaps a silly
question)?

I have many old photos of the battle cruisers as well as models, and was
trying to cross-reference the three characters on the top *wing* with
today's Okrand alphabet.

Lyle Miller

On Wed, 4 Jan 1995, Chet Braun wrote:

> I have a bootlegged copy of the Klingon Micropeadea which is supposed
> to be the forerunner to the Encyclopaedia.
>
> I'd like to know more about it also,
>
> Chet Braun

Back to archive top level