tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Feb 27 14:14:09 1995

Re: From the Edge of the Galaxy

On Mon, 27 Feb 1995, Matt Gomes wrote:
(about Glen's financing of the camps...)
> I can't believe that Glen got 14 people to buy into this!  Paying for Glen's
> loans to the city?  I guess P.T. Barnum was right!
>
> -majIq

Ah, give the guy a break, Matt.  He *did* make it happen, he just didn't
necessarily pay for it....  And as cheesy as it may or may not have been
in 1993, I think any event that brought together 'angHal and Qanqor in
the same spot *was* worthwhile....  I imagine Glen should have charged
more of the participants, but then he'd have likely had no participants...

Back to archive top level