tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Feb 23 20:26:55 1995

Re: A targ by anyother name

On Thu, 23 Feb 1995, Steve Weaver wrote:

> On Thu, 23 Feb 1995 15:31:36 -0500 charghwI' <[email protected]>
> responded with:
>
> >A targ is the social equivalent to a dog. Add fangs, slime and
> >an attitude and you have the ideal Klingon pet.
>
> If a targ is a Klingon dog, what was the pet Worf had that had appeared on
> the bridge and caused Riker to ask in disbelief if that was a Klingon cat??

I have heard Commander Kruge's pet, which looked somewhat like a reptilian
wolf in the movie, ST-3, described as a targ.

Worf's childhood pet which resembled a boar with spines in the TNG episode,
"Where No One Has Gone Before" was also a targ.

rut targh DajeylaH 'a rut Dujey targh.

> vIta'pu'be' !!!   tlhIngan ghaH *Bart Simpson*'e'
> Steve Weaver       [email protected]

yoDtargh

Back to archive top level