tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Dec 19 10:21:31 1995

Re: Klingons conquer Worlds Chat (sort of...)

> Okay, what does the MUSH look like? Doesn't it look like Worlds Chat?
> I haven't been able to get any solid information about what it looks
> like.

The MUSH doesn't *look* like anything (perhaps that is your point) It is
a text driven virtual KLINGON envirnment. Sure, WorldChat is pretty and
nice and very good for those of us weened on video games (like me) but
dont make the mistake of forsaking the Klingon MUSH (telnet to
mush.kli.org 2218).

Unlike WorldChat one does require abit more imagination and perhaps
lisghtly better reading skills but it is WELL WORTH the visit.

I have made and met ALOT of GREAT people there and
havve formed soem verylasting friendships just because of the KLI MUSH
(a few I have even met in person).

>                                       maSqa'
> >
> > Jim

david
--
 David Barron                    ||           lup Hoch yIyInqu'
 Klingon Language Postal Course  ||           qaStaHvIS wa' lup

Back to archive top level