tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sat Dec 16 16:16:54 1995

Re: Conquer the World (Chat Room)

At 13:00 15-12-95 -0800, you wrote:
>On 15 Dec 95 at 9:25, David Barron <[email protected]> wrote:
>
>I'm a fan of Grendel by Matt Wagner, and I went to the Grendel
>homepage. The guy who runs it had made an Avatar for WChat. I'm going
>to ask him if he could help me make a Klingon one. I'd like to make
>two: a female and a male. That new "Art of Star Trek" book has
>exactly what we need for the male: Costume test photos of Kruge (side
>and front shots). If anyone knows where we can get that sort of thing
>it would make this a lot easier, and a lot better looking. If I can't
>do that, I'm not sure what we can do besides choose from the avatars
>they offer :^(
>As for finding more, I haven't tried looking for downloading sites on
>the web. I'll do that now and report back soon. Qapla'

When I tried to download the program I had first clicked around the World
Chat WWW-site that was mentioned here. Read the introduction and that kinds
of thinks. Somewhere in there just a few clicks away) there was a library of
avatars and info on how to make them (to get the MS-DOS program that you can
use to compile one from the right pictures). Am I the only one to have found
that....? That can't be....

Qapla'
peSHIr

P.S. I still didn't retry to download wchat[version].exe yet..

          Jarno Peschier, [email protected], 2:2802/245.1@Fido
      162:100/100.1@Agora, 74:3108/102.1@QuaZie, 27:2331/214.1@SigNet
     What was was, before was was was? Before was was was, was was is.

Back to archive top level