tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Dec 11 19:50:58 1995

Re: Secret Santa

~mark writes:
>Not necessarily.  "pegh" is also a verb, meaning "to keep a secret", and
>apparently also a stative verb, meaning "to be secret".  We have canon for
>this, in the secrecy proverb "De' pegh Sovlu'DI' chaq Do'Ha'".

I see that I need to increase my collection of canon tlhIngan Hol.
Where does one find this secrecy proverb?

I recently purchased Conversational Klingon, and I'm quite happy
to hear "correct" pronunciation.  A few things about it do bother
me ({maj/qab} instead of {QaQ/qab}, and referring to {jI-}, {Su-},
etc. as "pronouns"), but I'm glad I bought it.  It's almost worth
the price simply to know how to pronounce {Qu'vatlh} correctly!