tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sun Dec 03 16:23:12 1995

KLBC: situations whoch do not kill me...

Hello!

Today I'll try my first "official" translation:

In mockery of a saying "situations/things which do not kill us, makes us
tougher", a  friend of mine (Capt.Kor/Peter) invented:

"situations/things which do not kill me, when I'm finnished with it."

which I translated into

	muHoHbe'bogh vIrInDI' GeghqIHpu'

	(it does not kill me)    has met death    as soon as I finish it

I am not sure with my interpretation, so please give your comments.

Qapla'
	yabHuj / Volker

--
Volker Tanger            [email protected]
http://www.th-darmstadt.de/diverses/aikido/volker.html

Back to archive top level