tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Aug 30 11:07:15 1995

}} HIpwIj chu' vIngevqang

yIqIm!

HIpwIj vIngevqang.
'IH HIpvam.  qogh ghajbe' 'ach pIp 'IH ghajbej.
HIpmey vIchenmoH 'ej DeQmey vIghajnIS.
Daje'meH wa'vatlh DeQ chonobnIS.

I am willing too sell my Klingon Uniform.
It's a very good looking uniform. The belt is not included
but it has a beautiful spine.
I make uniforms and need the money.
I will sell it for $100.

BTW, this uniform fits me.  I am 6 ft tall, 46in. chest and
34 waist.  Slightly larger or smaller measurement will
still fit this uniform, though not perfectly.

David Barron
[email protected]

--
 David Barron                    ||           lup Hoch yIyInqu'
 Klingon Language Postal Course  ||           qaStaHvIS wa' lup

Back to archive top level