tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Aug 18 07:10:58 1995

Re: }} Klingons to Bermuda!

>> BTW, I understand Hurricane Felix has already struck Bermuda.

> HIja', but Felix lies in wait betwixt Boston and Bermuda about 160 miles
> off Cape Hatterus (sp?), North Carolina and he's a big-un!

It doesn't appear to be a problem.  In fact, since there's still a week or so
to go, I expect Felix will move *somewhere* (albeit very slowly) and not be
in our way at all.

Btw, my vocabulary list right now seems to focus on eating and drinking,
other ideas are still welcome.

Lawrence

Back to archive top level