tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Aug 16 17:17:33 1995

Re: }} Klingons to Bermuda!

According to [email protected]:

> It can now be told, I have indeed agreed to travel to the islands of Bermuda
> aboard the cruise ship Royal Majestry as part of this year's CruiseTrek
> voyage...
>
> I plan to prepare some useful model sentences and a short vocabulary list for
> them, so if anyone can think of appropriate things to say on a luxury cruise
> ship please share them with me.
>
> Qapla'
>
> Lawrence

They might have an interest in the word {norgh}. It is from the
novel "Sarek" by A.C. Crispin, who claims to have gotten the
word from Okrand. It means, "shark-like sea carnivore", judging
from context. You might teach them:

norghmey yIje'Qo'!

You might also consult PK for all the "You have some stuffed
toDbaj legs in your teeth," sort of thing.

How about:

Dujvo' bIpumchugh pe'vIl norghmey yISuv 'ej batlh yIHegh!

charghwI'
--

 \___
 o_/ \