tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Aug 14 14:00:32 1995

}} Wm Martin vs A. Anderson

I would just like to comment on the ongoing discussion (mostly) between
Alan Anderson and Will Martin regarding -wI' on sentances.

majQa'!

I have been on this list long enough to see most of these types of debates
degenerate in to simple name calling. To thier credit this has not happened.

At times during this long exchange, just when I think one might have go
too far in attacking thier opponant, thier opponant respond graciously by
simply agreeing to disagree OR to further justify thier position.

For me the result has been a true education in lingustics, Klingon
grammar and proper debate behavior.

cha'vamvaD SavanneS

david

--
 David Barron                    ||           lup Hoch yIyInqu'
 Klingon Language Postal Course  ||           qaStaHvIS wa' lup

Back to archive top level