tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sat Aug 12 21:35:05 1995

}} Re: {{ bom lut'a'

ghItlh DaraQ

> > chaq jISapqang.
>
> "How do I willingly volunteer?"  It that what you are asking?

chaq = perhaps. "Perhaps I am willing to volunteer."

> How can you help me? For now I need just
> a  few good opera-like story ideas.  I have one right now
> but it works best as a  "b  story".
> Make sure its set on the Home  World and NOT NOT NOT on
> a fighting vessle.   Emphisis is on characters and ,of course,  Klingon
> values.

lu'. SoHvaD tugh qechmeywIj vIlI'.

> Once I get a decent  outline of the  whole opera I can start
> trying to make a rythme out of it or two.  I just need someone
> else who can write the music (my weakness).

qaQaHlaHbe'. QoQ vIHaDbe' je. QoQ vI'Ij 'e' vItIv. QoQ vIbom 'e' vItIv
'ach jIbomtaHvIS QoQ lutIvlaHbe' Hoch.
(I think <bom> is a verb as well as a noun.)

- DaQtIq

Back to archive top level