tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Aug 11 07:39:00 1995

}} Klingon on UK TV again

The last weekend in August, there's some sort of sci-fi weekend on Channel
4.  (The fourth national UK TV channel.)  This is, perhaps coincidentally,
the same weekend as the World SF Convention.  Sci-fi-related excerpts from
the "Take Over TV" series will be shown, including the piece I did on
Klingon a few months ago.

Provisionally scheduled for midnight on Saturday 26 August (but that, the
inclusion of my bit, and the very existence of the programme, are all
subject to arbitrary change).

The original TOTV programmes just captioned the clips with the people's
names.  The rebroadcast may include more, and the producers just had me
answer a questionnaire over the phone.  Occupation, age, hobbies,...and
deep philosophical questions such as: "What annoys you most about
television?", "What is your favorite planet?", "What was your most
embarrassing moment?".  (Game shows, the future Earth, and...heh, let's see
if they use what I told them for the last.)

___
\X/ Richard Kennaway, [email protected], http://www.sys.uea.ac.uk/~jrk/
    School of Information Systems, Univ. of East Anglia, Norwich

Back to archive top level