tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Aug 08 15:13:13 1995

Re: }} Clarification on interpersonal stuff

On Tue, 8 Aug 1995 charghwI' wrote:

>I want to state publicly that I'm impressed with a lot of
>stuff that ghunchu'wI' is writing in reference to things
>others are writing. As I blast the absurd idea that {-wI'} can
>be added to a sentence (simple or otherwise) rather than to a
>lone verb, I do not wish to show disrespect for ghunchu'wI' in
>general.

>Okay?

I just wanted to say how impressed I am at the amount of controll you both have
had over this conversation.  I know I couldn't be that civil.  Although the
sarcasm lately has been right up my alley.{{;-)   >

This is what I joined the mail list for.

r'Hul

Back to archive top level