tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Aug 07 09:17:21 1995

Re: }} bIrmoHwI' peQ ghajbogh Degh'e'

Too much mail? Try the [email protected] version of this list!

On Fri, 4 Aug 1995 [email protected] wrote:

> I think everyone should get a prefix refrigerator magnet.

> How about this, if you send me a self-addressed stamped envelope, along with
> a note saying "MAGNET" or <<bIrmoHwI' peQ ghajbogh Degh'e'>> I'll send it
> back with a magnet.  But only one.

Will one stamp be enough? Will a small envelope do, or will I have to
snitch a large one from somewhere?

Can I use the magnet to hold floppies to my cpu? ;)

Peace and Long Life 'ej Qapla'
Liz (tlheghmeQ joq)

Back to archive top level