tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Aug 04 03:01:28 1995

Re: }} -mo' and N1's N2

I really like this one, too.  It comes from ~mark's replies to your messages.
 If I had read this far in my mail before making my previous comment, perhaps
I would not have commented at all.

>You could say "'oy' nachwIj 'e' mev *Tylenol*", but that doesn't >provide a
"-mo'" example.  How about: *Tylenol*mo' 'oy'be'choH >nachwIj.  Due to the
Tylenol, my head started not-hurting.

I am so glad to see folks learning this great language.  Every attempt at
mastering Klingon brings honor to the Empire and to each student.

HochvaD Qapla' 'ej batlh peSuq

peHruS

Back to archive top level