tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Aug 01 15:01:46 1995

Re: }} -mo' and N1's N2

According to Elizabeth C. Hoyt:

> I figure one of two things. Either I've got it now, or I'm a complete
> idiot. ;)

No. You did not have a lot of this right and no, you are not an
idiot. Thinking in Klingon with a brain that started out in
English is a difficult task that takes a long time. You can be
quite intelligent and still get lots of stuff wrong for a long
time.

I'll leave the corrections to the current grammarians.

Do not allow this to be justification for self-deprecation, and
don't give TOO much of a hard time to those who need to gently
let you know where you made mistakes...

> Peace and Long Life 'ej Qapla'
> Liz (tlheghmeQ joq)

charghwI'