tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Apr 21 14:38:38 1995

SaqaDta' (was Re: Scrabble, Turn 7 report (or lack thereof))

To Matt: *sigh*.... THAT realy bytes! Guess the "experts"
         weren't up to the challange. I, however, would like
         to continue, as it is (pardon the vulcan) "most stimulating".
         Please keep e-mailing me the SCRABBLE turns.

To "experts": mu'tay' (*scrabble*) SaqaDta' 'ej bolujbej

(I hope I said that right. It's no fun insulting people if ya can't get the
grammer right).

vuDlIj vIneHchugh vaj Dochmey'e' ngaSbogh chorlIj vIlaD
vIta'pu'be' !!!          tlhIngan ghaH *Bart Simpson*'e'
Steve Weaver              [email protected]

Back to archive top level