tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Apr 20 05:12:04 1995

Re: bIngo'qu' {Huh ?? What ??}

Yeah, I found it. For some reason, it wasn't there when I looked the first
time. Only after chargwI' informend me that it WAS, I looked again and, lo
and behold... THERE it was! I don't know HOW I missed it (*blush*). Guess I
shouldn't try to rush through TKD at work.

>On Wed, 19 Apr 1995, Steve Weaver wrote:
>> I cannot find {ngo'}. Is this a typo ?? Someone please explain.

>> >Don't ever take a Klingon who is sensitive about his age to a game of BINGO!
>
>"ngo'" is in there, right after "ngoy'".  Problem is, it's the wrong word.
>It really should have been "qan".  But I just couldn't resist the pun when
>I saw it.
>
>janSIy

Back to archive top level