tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Apr 14 22:24:02 1995

Re: Fresh blood - 'Iw chu'

Fri, 14 Apr 1995 ghItlh Holtej:

> yoDtarghvo':
>
> > If it is something I can't answer, then one of the Grammarians, ~mark or
> > charghwI' will step in to help.
>
> Hey, congratulations, charghwI', I didn't know you'd been promoted!  <g>

Well, he's pretty much been performing the duties of a de facto
Grammarian for some time now.  IMHO, he's qualified for the post. If he
doesn't officially hold the title, then I think he should be promoted.
Or, if only one person can hold the title, maybe he can be Assistant
Grammarian.

> --Holtej

yoDtargh

Back to archive top level