tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Apr 04 14:15:39 1995

qep'a' cha'DIch

To All,
I just got my plane tickets to the qep'a' cha'DIch.

There is an air fare war on right now and will be over with by this
Friday, so act soon. No, act NOW!
Because of this fare war I saved $250....need I say more?

As a favor here is the number to my travel agent:
1(800)584-7704  ask for Janis.

Hope to see you there!

--
 David Barron                    ||           lup Hoch yIyInqu'
 Klingon Language Postal Course  ||           qaStaHvIS wa' lup