tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Apr 03 11:13:07 1995

Re: B'ETORs BBS

Hi cleggp, or is it Paul?

> I wrote most of the PCBoard text list in Klingon at one point, however,
> this was before I paid attention to the KLI list and learned everything.
> As a result, most of it's wrong.  But I can see if I can't dig it up and
> send it to you if you'd like.
Okay then that would be great, even if its all wrong it would be a very
interesting read :)

So how much Klingon have you learnt from reading the list then?

>            Paul, [email protected].  yIlImQo'qu'  (Don't Panic!)
I'm haven't really checked that but did you make it up yourself?

Okay then, I'm off for now....

Qapla'

Back to archive top level