tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Nov 16 08:50:38 1994

No Subject

To:      tlhIngan-Hol-L
From:    Bernard Comrie
Date:    November 16, 1994

I'm afraid that I too am resorting to a message posted to the
whole list to get myself unsubscribed, since neither the standard
message to the listserver nor a human-directed message has
succeeded. So

please unsubscribe me.

I believe the problem arises from the change of listservers; the
new listserver at kli.org seems to read my address in a different
way than the old one, and therefore refuses to believe that I'm
really me. But believe me, I am.

Let me emphasize that my wish to be unsubscribed is not a
negative reflection on the list, or on Klingon. Far from it. I
simply have to reduce the number of messages that I receive on an
automatic basis.

Bernard Comrie <[email protected] aka [email protected]>

Back to archive top level