tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Nov 09 20:23:34 1994

RE: Does this sentence make sense?

>Sorry I didn't catch this earlier. This is a little confused.
>It looks like, "Your navigation resembles that targs bear
>puppies." I actually had a mental image closer to:

>bIchIjDI' puqmey boghmoHlI'bogh targh'e' DaDa.

>"When you navigate, you act like a targ having puppies."

>Are you referring to a disorganized map? Then it might be:

>puqmey boghmoHlI'bogh targh'e' bIng rur chIjtaHghachlIj.

>charghwI'

I wasn't referring to a disorganized map, but I don't think I understand this
last sentence. Does it mean "Your navigating resembles a targ having puppies
underneath you" ? Is that it, or did I miss something?  Sorry to be dragging
this out, but I just got curious.

			Joe Schelin

Back to archive top level