tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sun Nov 06 01:12:05 1994

Re: Trying to speak Kling

To: [email protected]

I:
> > Star Trek vIparHa'mo' 'ej Holmey law' vIchenmoHmo',

charghwI':
> {chenmoH} is an odd word choice here. It tends to indicate that
> you are MAKING the languages rather than speaking them.

No, I indeed tried to say that I make/create/invent languages of my own.
And {chenmoH} was the best word I could think of.

'ach qatlho', mu'tlheghmeywIj (mu'tlheghvam je ;) DalughchoHmoHmo' !

Viznut.H.

Back to archive top level