tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon May 09 20:51:40 1994

Re: CK errata?

=> I realize I'm somewhat behind the times, but I've just purchased both CK and
=> PK, and I've noticed some glaring errors (such as Okrand saying "2100" for
=> "1200" in the time section).  I'm sure others have found and pointed these
=> out already, but if there was a list posted, I missed it.  Is there such
=> a list available?

	nuqneH

		Welcome to the growing number of people who ask this question,
and probably get burnt by it.  I asked this exact same question when I started
on the list,  and was burnt.  Basically I was told I was lazy and that I should
go listen to the tape and do it myself.

		If you do get a list,  could you copy me on it?  Doing Work
and School cuts into my Hol time.

	Qapla'
	 -qor

Back to archive top level