tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sat Mar 05 09:18:48 1994

Re: Noun-Noun stuff

Guido#1vo':

>I was just now listening to CK, specifically to find canonical examples of
>some of the words recently under controversy.
>
>I found the sentence {pegh De'vetlh} meaning "That is classified
>information." This would suggest that {pegh} has an alternate meaning, "be
>secret."

Kudos and majQa' to Guido#1 for this excellent find!  This is an
extremely useful datum, and strongly supports our original
suspicions that pegh would have this meaning. QuvDajDaq yIHmey
tu'be'lu'jaj!

                --Krankor

Back to archive top level