tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Jun 28 07:18:28 1994

jaw

 -=> Quoting Klingon Language List to Jennifer James
     on Stardate 06-07-94  12:03 <=-

jatlhpu' charghwI':

 KLL> with the extra cost of single occupancy. I don't have a roomate
 KLL> in mind, though I'll try to contact d'Armond, since we are both
 KLL> of some Cherokee ancestry and share that interest as well.

NuqneH, loDni' tlhoghmo'.  [Cherokee]ngan ghaH loDnalwij je.
pong'eghmeH "David" lo'.  tugh [Cherokee] Hol wIghojchoH.  nuqDaq
[Cherokee] Hol HablI'mey vItu'laH 'e' DaSov'a'?

 KLL> I really would prefer not to have hamburger, sausage, pepperoni
 KLL> or other meats according to a criterion once expressed by a
 KLL> friend: "I don't like to eat things that screamed before they
 KLL> died." Hmmm.
 KLL> Heghpa' jachchugh Ha'DIbaH vaj vISopQo'

pIQochbe' jIH loDnalwij je.  'ach loDnalwij pIQochbe' law' jIH
qaQochbe puS.

Qapla'
Jennifer James

... Internet: [email protected]