tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sun Jun 26 23:43:24 1994

Re: KLI on Internet

: To reply to another post, I have The Minstrel Boy (sung by O'Brian and
: Maxwell on the Episode "The Wounded") translated into Klingon.  As soon
: as I can get my husband to tell me how to get a DOS floppy into this
: Unix box so I can upload it, y'all can criticize/critique it.  (But please
: be gentle :-)  ).

Susan... if you're running Solaris 2.3 on your Unix box (and you have file
manager running), you should be able to just pop in the PC disk and it will
appear on the desk-top!  If you don't have Solaris, then you should get it ;-)

: Qapla'
:
: Susan

Qapla'!