tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Jun 21 07:01:45 1994

Re: KATE

What is KATE?    It shoulds interesting....I already own both Klingon
tapes, is this a 3rd??

Qapla'
David

************************* From: [email protected] ****************************
*  Access our worldwide interactive FAXified(sm) Database...toll-free at  *
*  1-800-947-3650, enter "054" for instructions.  Hundreds of catagories! *
*  Access our ftp site for many unusual and interesting files:            *
*  Server: mary.iia.org  /pub/users/patriot  *  Read file descript.ion    *

On Tue, 21 Jun 1994 [email protected] wrote:

> If there is anyone else out there that would like to participate in the
> Klingon Audio Tape Exchange (KATE), please E-mail me and I'll answer your
> questions. I had to end the old version of KATE because it went haywire. The
> new version starts at the beginning of August, and I'll be gone all of July,
> so E-mail me soon. Even if you do miss me, you can still join in to KATE as a
> late-comer.
>
> "[email protected]"
> Guido#1, Leader of All Guidos

Back to archive top level