tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Jun 06 23:51:57 1994

Re: Californians?

Anyone out there interested in a get-together in Oregon?

[email protected]  --  Cindy Scheel
Well, I can make accidents happen, too!  Just try to stay out of my way,
just try.  I'll get you, my pretty, and your little dog, too!

On Tue, 7 Jun 1994, David Barron wrote:

> > qajatlhneS:
> >

> >   Do you live in California (specifically San Francisco/San Jose area)?  Plea
> se
> >  let me
> > know so we can plan thlIngan Hol get-togethers, etc.  We can exchange ideas a
> nd
> > information...
> >
> > Qapla'!
> >
> > -Magic
> > [email protected]
> >

> Way to  go Matt!
> I encourage ANYONE on the west coast to help Make a west-coast klingon event
> a reality.
>
> This could be the start of something BIG!
>
> David BArron

Back to archive top level