tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Jun 02 00:32:22 1994

Re: jIlIH'egh

According to [email protected]:
> Steve vIpong'egh
>
> wa'Hu'Daq tlhIngan mu'ghom vIje'ta'
> pij vIlad
>
> jIHDaq Daj tlhIngan pab
> <more> vIghojtaH 'e' vIneH
> pabpo'pu' mu'mey vIloS
>
> --steve

Steve,

Your post is riddled with mistakes. Meanwhile, it doesn't
bother me a bit. I could understand everything you said. It is
good to see someone grasp the basics well enough to express
something in Klingon, even if it does include a number of,
well, *interesting* uses of the pieces of the language.

Keep at it. You show a lot of promise. I'll leave it to the
grammarians to point out the tweaking that your statements
need. I just wanted to encourage you that even if there are
likely to be few words left untouched in your post, it was
still refreshing to read. Keep up the good work.

charghwI'

Back to archive top level