tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sat Jul 30 06:29:26 1994

Re: "Official" addendum to TKD ???

> Has anyone compiled an official (for lack of a better word) addendum to
> TKD that lists typo's, words that Okrand has approved, etc. for the
> dictionary?  If not, would one of you esteemed scholors consider the
> request from a newbie?
>
> Thanks,
> Susan

I believe I offered to on several occasions...

but no one ever responded?  I will repeat:

It is VERY easy for me to compile most of the added words to the KD, and
errors noted.  However, I cannot tell which words/corrections came from
which word-lists.  If Anyone who submitted transcribed words from the
tapes, found words listed on one side of the KD and not the other, and
posted them here, and most especially, *Lawrence*  give me permission to
make a combined list of words, corrections, etc., I will make one and
post it.  Until/unless those conditions are met, I will not.

--tQ

--
HaghtaHbogh tlhIngan yIvoqQo'!  toH, qatlh reH HaghtaH HoD Qanqor...?

--HoD trI'Qal		Captain T'rkal		---------------------
  tlhwD lIy So'		IKV Hidden Comet	|   [email protected]

Back to archive top level