tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Jul 26 22:23:11 1994

Re: activities

qajatlhneS:

: We are working on getting a westcoast Kling-Fling.  Salt Lake has offered
: to host, but that is as far as we have gotten.  We do welcome any ideas,
: or volunteers towards getting one out here.  Not much [organized] Klingon
: happens out here, with the exeption of the IKV Collywobble, and some nasty
: rumors about Seattle Klingons spread by a guy named Tony.
:
: Perhaps our lack of organization is because we don't know who, where, or
: how we are.

I've got a free ticket burning a hole in my pocket (I need to use it by the
end of this year)... If anyone is intending on getting people together, let's
do it!  Who wants to go on record saying they'd get something together?

-m

Back to archive top level