tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Feb 07 03:15:52 1994

Archive for this list

Several people have recently inquired as to the archives for this list.  I
have now put the entire archive that I have (July 1993 to present) on the
ftp server at HABLI.TAMU.EDU.  They are under the TLHINGAN subdirectory and
are then grouped by months (Jan 1994 was a very good month).  Each month's
subdirectory has an index which lists the file number, the author, the
date, and the first 40 characters of the subject line.  If anyone out there
has more archives and would like to upload them the the server I will
distribute them.
              ____
             |INRI|
             |    |           Matt Whiteacre