tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Feb 03 02:45:18 1994

Re: Someone point out the obvious, please.

On Thu, 3 Feb 94 14:25:04 EST, Will Martin wrote:

>On Feb 3, 12:39pm, Al Goodnis wrote [and charghwI' rambles]:
>>         Does anyone have transcripts of CK and PK to aid in the learning
>> process of us ghojwi' chu'?
>>
>>         Qapla'
>>          -qor
>
> I'm also intending to start making
>audio tapes.

For me at least, I would love to have some tapes of spoken Klingon.  Would
it be possible for the KLI to do some recording at one of the Klingon
Language events?  I think that several of us who are trying to learn
Klingon, not only as a written language, but as a spoken one would like to
get them.
              ____
             |INRI|
             |    |           Matt Whiteacre