tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Dec 12 11:07:53 1994

Abbridged Klingon Dict.

I have, for the most part, completed my version of The Abbridged
Klignon Dictionary. It encludes all the words in TKD, CK, PK, all
the HolQeD issues that have new words and the movies.

In hopes to make it even more complete I have a rhyming dictionary
in the event I ever want to work on poetry in the warrior tounge.

I now want to add to that by expanding words in TKD useing  correct
Klingon grammar.

As a result I have words like:

enliven = yInqu'moH or yInqu'choH (depending on context)
compile = tay'moH
erradicate = Qaw'chu'

I think you get the idea.

Here I ask two questions:

1) I need your feedback on whether this is a worthwhile addition to the
   AKD.  I think it would be but this is a forum of disscusion so if there
   are any desents about this idea I want to know them.

2) Do you have any other words I can add?

qatlho'

tlhInganpu'vaD,.
tlhIngan Hol mu'ghom naQ vIvumtaH 'ej mu'mey chu' vIchel vIneH. vaj
tuqel vItlhob.
--
David Barron || [email protected]  ||   lup Hoch yIyInqu'
   Klingon Language Postal Course       ||   qaStaHvIS wa' lup

Back to archive top level