tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Aug 23 06:04:31 1994

Re: ftp site?

According to Matt Gomes:

> qaghItlhneS:
>
>   I've been given the honor of representing the KLI during an interview here in
> the San Francisco Bay Area.  I'd like to have some Bible and Shakespear stuff
> in hand (and practicing), but I can't find the files on kli.org.
>
>   Can anyone tell me where the files are?  Thanks a bunch!
>
> -majIq

The last message I had with the address called it:

HABLI.TAMU.EDU

I do hope things get moved to kli.org, since my Windows based
ftp clone doesn't understand HABLI's file structure.

charghwI'

Back to archive top level