tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sun Aug 21 16:05:05 1994

Re: KBTP "schism" in _Locus_

<
<  Uu> 250K copies of TKD sold, etc. At one point, they use a construction,
<  Uu> "Klingon, which seems to be the most popular artificial language
<  Uu> ever"; if I were a diehard Esperantist I might be offended, as I
<  Uu> believe there are millions of Esperantists, some of whom have brought
<  Uu> up their children to speak the language..
<
< I myself am NOT a linguist by profession, merely a student of Klingon, so I
< must say that I had never heard of Esperanto until I joined this List.  I
< would have made the same claim - for spoken languages, anyway.  I would say
< that BASIC is the most popular =written= artificial language. :-)

Arrrrrrghhhhh
No Klingon would dare use such a nice and comfortable language...
Real Klingons program in assembly (preferbly in hex opcodes of course
}};-)

Qapla'

This proves that I have NOT received ANY message from Wouter Slegers.
Wouter Slegers, 2nd year CS, [email protected]||[email protected].
Disclaimer: If the above sounds plausible, reread it several times!
GCS V1.0.1: d++@ p- c+++++ l+ u(+) e?(*) m+(*) s+/- n+ h-- f+ !g w+ t+ r !y

Back to archive top level