tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sun Aug 07 00:17:42 1994

Re: nuqneH

> charghwI'vo':
>
> > Meanwhile, the REAL guys to listen to here are Holtej (the
> > Beginner's Grammarian), ~mark and Krankor (the two regular
> > grammarians). I'm just a guy answering your question at large.
>
> Although I'll take the compliment {{;), I protest your self-exclusion.
> I may be REAL by "official" standards, but you are the BG-elect!
> (And, let us not forget the notable BG Emeritus, trI'Qal!)

maj! muqaw vay''e'!  {{;)

qatlho'neS, Holtej!

> Chris, don't listen to him.  Taking pointers on style from charghwI'
> will do much to further your creative expression in tlhIngan Hol.

HIja'!  lughqu'bejqu' Holtej!  tlhIngan Hol jatlhwI' po' ghaH charghwI''e'!
naDHa''egh charghwI'!

--tQ

--
HaghtaHbogh tlhIngan yIvoqQo'!  toH, qatlh reH HaghtaH HoD Qanqor...?

--HoD trI'Qal		Captain T'rkal		---------------------
  tlhwD lIy So'		IKV Hidden Comet	|   [email protected]

Back to archive top level