tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Aug 02 00:40:33 1994

Klingon clothing

nuqneH

       I am in search of a Klingon Warrior's uniform, or any other clothing
that looks like something that was worn by a Klingon on either TNG or DS9. I
realize that this isn't a buy/sell message base, but I have tried many of
those without success...

       If you make Klingon clothing, or have some that you want to sell,
please contact me by e-mail, as to not flood this mailing list.  We could
take it from there.  thanks in advance.

                                               - veqlargh

Back to archive top level