tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Aug 01 23:25:09 1994

RE: salutations!!!!

Hi! I hope I'm not going to annoy anyone by asking a rather simplistic
question... I am very much a beginner.

Is there a word for 'eclipse' in the Klingon lang.? Someone asked me, and
I couldn't locate it in my TKD, I tried coming up with something like
"shadow of the moon from the sun" or some such.. but I haven't even got a grasp
of basic Klingon structure yet... can someone give me a clue so I can give this
person an answer?

Any help appreciated greatly!

Michael (who's nickname is 'Scanner' but forgot what that is in Klingoneze as
well and forgot his TDK at home...  :)   )

Back to archive top level