tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Apr 18 11:40:35 1994

New list member & Klingon student

  Not to flood the list with needless questions, but I'd thought I'd drop a
line to introduce myself and perhaps ask a couple of questions.  Firstly, I am
an Applied AI student at BCIT here in rainy Vancouver, B.C. and have always
wanted to learn the Klingon language.  I'm here because this was suggested as
a great forum for testing my Klingon language skills and for posing grammar
questions.  I don't really have any yet, but I have a strategic question to
ask.

  I'm interested in some insight with regards to methods for getting going in
this language.  I've just completed reading of the language portion of TKD,
and am looking for some hints/methods/whatever for a good way to get going.
I'm able to pick out a few of the affixes when reading the text, and am
still getting used to the OSV structure.  Any tips on where to go next?
(might be best to reply directly to me unless you feel this would be good for
all to hear... [email protected] is the address)

(a little too green for a Klingon tag)

Jeremy
[email protected]

Back to archive top level